Wash and care instructions for your valuable silks
Some tips to take care of your silk sareers to make them last forever.
- After buying, remove the saree from its box. Do not leave in a box or
polythene bag for more than 3 days.
- Unfold your silk sarees and change the folding every three months.
- We recommend stitching of saree fall for jacquard and tissue sarees.
- Do not use soap for the first 3 washes. Use only plain water.
- For sarees, wash the border, pallu and body separately in the begining.
Never beat the garment.
- For subsequent washes, use good quality detergent soap.
- Clean quickly. Do not bundle or keep wet for a long time.
- Always wash the saree and other garments separately.
- Use medium iron only.
- Use sweat pad for the blouse.
- Do not get wet during rain.