Shipping Policy for International Orders (outside India)
- All international orders (outside India) would be processed within 2 days and shipped through an international courier company.
- Most orders are delivered within 7 days to foreign destinations.
- If you wish to purchase multiple items and ship them to two or more different addresses, please place them as different orders.
- Once the products are shipped from our location, we will send you the shipper’s reference number (airway bill number/docket number) along with the courier company details through email.
- You can track the status of your package through the courier’s website or by contacting their local customer service center.
- The courier will attempt delivery twice at your specified shipping address, before they inform us that your package is not deliverable.
- We reserve the right to release information to local, state, central or international law enforcement officials when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or when required to, by order of a Court or authorized administrative agency.
Remote Area Surcharge (RAS) for International Orders
According to the policies of the international carrier, an additional surcharge may be levied if the shipping address is defined by the carrier as a remote area.
This Remote Area Surcharge (RAS) would not be charged at the time of placing the order. Instead, it would be informed to you before shipping the goods. In such case, you have to pay the surcharge through the website. If the surcharge is not paid within 3 days after our notification, then we would cancel your order and refund the amount paid towards the items in full.
Insurance for International Orders
RmKV and its affiliates are committed to deliver the goods to you in time and in good condition. However, RmKV and its affiliates have limited liability in case of any loss of goods during transit. The carrier will bear any loss in transit only to an extent of a limit that may change from time to time.
Hence we recommend you to opt for insurance while you place the order. The option would be available on our website whenever your order value exceeds the limit specified by the carrier. Insurance charges would be calculated as per the rates specified by the insurance company.
Customs Clearance for International Orders
For some countries, if the need arises, our carrier will have to get customs clearance for your goods before delivering them to you. Any additional taxes, import duties or customs charges levied in this process will be charged to you. You are liable to pay the carrier for those charges in such cases.
So we recommend that you be aware of the laws and regulations governing the import of goods in the country where you want the items shipped.